Street Closure Permits

Subdivisions and organizations wishing to block a street or portion of a street must first obtain a Block Party Permit through the Division of Police.  To obtain the permit application, click the link on the right hand side of this page to download the form.   

Prior to submitting the application for approval, the organization must obtain a signature from one adult residing at each home affected by the street closure.   The organization hosting the event is responsible for blocking the street in a manner that would allow them to quickly remove the barricade in the event emergency personnel and equipment need to access the scene.   

Applications for a permit must be submitted a minimum of 5 days in advance of the intended assemblage.  Contact the Police Administration Office at 614.334.2140 with any questions.