Annual Street Repair Program Begins July 12Posted June 21, 2019 in Community Alert
Resurfacing work on select Hilliard streets will begin June 24 as part of the City’s annual street maintenance and rehabilitation program.
Each year, the City’s Public Service Department identifies streets in need of pavement rehabilitation as part of Hilliard’s annual capital improvement program. Streets are visually reviewed every two years, with priorities for repair made based on street condition and traffic volume.
This year’s investment in repair and resurfacing is $1.56 million.
The City has divided this summer’s work into three zones. During these repairs, traffic will be maintained, but minor traffic delays can be expected. The project contractor will place signage at the entrances to subdivisions in advance of the paving work.
The timelines given below are weather dependent and subject to revision.
Zone One (July 12-24)
- Scioto Darby Road (Heywood Drive to Reed Point Drive)
- Rosebush Court (south end cul-de-sac to Whispering Oak Boulevard)
- Veterans Memorial Drive (Scioto-Darby Road to Scioto-Darby Road)
- Standish Court (Rutledge Drive to the east end cul-de-sac)
- Heritage View Court (Heritage Lakes Drive to the east end cul-de-cac)
- Moonpenny Lane (Honeysuckle Lane to Bohlen Drive)
- Paxton Drive (Bolon Avenue to Lacon Road)
- Point Pleasant Drive (northwest street terminus to Leap Road)
- Turner Lane (Honeysuckle Lane to Bohlen Drive)
- Knickel Drive (Wolf Crossing to Prairie Gardens Drive)
Zone Two (July 12-August 6)
- Highland Meadows Court (Highland Meadows Drive to south end cul-de-sac)
- Harvest Meadow Court (west end cul-de-sac to Highland Meadows Drive)
- Hollow Oak Court (east end cul-de-sac to Heather Ridge Drive)
- Edgeley Court (south end cul-de-sac to Edgeley Drive)
- Carina Court West (west end cul-de-sac to Wallington Drive)
- Edgeley Drive (Cedarstone Drive to Heather Ridge Drive)
- Hilliard Run Drive (Rubble Lane to Taylor Lane)
- Carina Court East (Wallington Drive to east end cul-de-sac)
Zone Three (August 2-29)
- Davidson Road (Lyman Drive to I-270)
- Devencroft Court (Glanstonbury Drive to north end cul-de-sac)
- Britton Farms Court (west end cul-de-sac to Britton Farms Drive)
- Canterwood Court (Glastonbury Court to north end cul-de-sac)
- Vandorn Court (Dirham Lane to north end cul-de-sac)
- Sarasota Court (Sarasota Drive to northwest end cul-de-sac)
- Anchorage Lane (Anchorage Court to River Landings Boulevard)
- Scioto Estates Court (Dublin Road to west end cul-de-sac)
- Melbury Drive (Bibury Court to Kersey Court)