Leppert Road Opening and Phase 2Posted July 30, 2018 in Streets and Public Service
Good news — Leppert Road is now open!
Deputy City Engineer Letty Schamp has a few more updates as the project shifts into phase 2:
- Leppert Road will be CLOSED at Scioto Darby Road for construction of the roundabout.
- Trafﬁc will be maintained on Leppert Road north of the southern school driveway (between Darby HS and Heritage MS), but motorists should expect ﬂagging operations and delays during mid-day hours (8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.) in the summer months.
- The roundabout at Scioto Darby Road and Leppert Road will open to trafﬁc before school is in session (prior to August 22, 2018).
- Entrance to Hilliard Heritage Middle School, across from Veterans Memorial Drive, CLOSED
- The roundabout at Scioto Darby Road and Veterans Memorial/Heritage Middle School will open to trafﬁc in the fall of 2018.
- Unsignalized driveways that serve Memorial Middle School CLOSED – FOLLOW DETOUR MAP B.
- No left turns at Veterans Memorial Drive. For access to Sunrise Academy, Hometown Urgent Care, and Municipal Park from the
Motorists should allow extra time to get through the work zone and expect delays due to the elimination of most turn lanes during this phase. Thank you for your patience and understanding as crews continue to work as fast as possible to complete this project.