Planning & Zoning – Meeting – February 9, 2017Posted February 3, 2017 in Commissions & Committees
Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
Thursday, February 9, 2017
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. the Planning & Zoning Commission for the City of Hilliard will hold its’ regular monthly meeting. The meeting will be held at the Hilliard City Hall, 3800 Municipal Way.
Meeting agenda, staff reports and development plans for this meeting can be found at: http://bit.ly/2kpAjcd
Seven cases have been scheduled for this meeting:
- CASE 1: 16-0279LC – Sports on Tap – 4030 & 4036 Main Street;
REQUEST: Review & approval of an Old Hilliard District Plan to allow renovations to the existing buildings and to create a new outdoor seating area.
- CASE 2: 16-0280LC – One Mill Run Container Café – 3455 Mill Run Drive
REQUEST: Review & approval of a modification of a Final Development Plan to permit a café constructed from a shipping container with outdoor seating.
- CASE 3: 16-0294LC – PharmaForce – 4150 Lyman Drive
REQUEST: Review & approval of a Level “B” Site Plan for a 1,850-square-foot building addition.
- CASE 4: 16-0297LC – Mobilitie – Alton Darby Creek Road, Mill Meadows Drive, Sturbridge Court, & Trueman Boulevard
REQUEST: Review & approval of a conditional use for 4 wireless utility poles.
- CASE 5: 17-0298LC – Ten Pin Alley – 5499 Ten Pin Alley
REQUEST: Review & approval of a Level “B” Site Plan and a conditional use for a bowling alley and expansion of the existing building.
- CASE 6: 17-0299LC – Ashford at Sturbridge – 3750 Sturbridge Court
REQUEST: Review and approval of a modification of the Sturbridge Court PUD to add four additional units and one parking space.
- CASE 7: 17-0300LR – Heritage Preserve Section 2 Phase 4 – North of Sparrow Court
REQUEST: Review & approval of a lot split to create a 9.590-acre parcel.