Pop-Up COVID-19 Testing Available in HilliardPosted December 28, 2020 in Public Health
Pop-up COVID-19 testing is now available in Hilliard at no cost. People of all ages may drive-thru the testing site located in Mill Run at 3755 Ridge Mill Drive. Hours of operation are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. every Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays. PCR tests will be used and check for the active virus (learn more about different types of testing from the FDA). Individuals can choose between a nasal swab or saliva collection. Test results can take up to 24 to 48 hours.
The pop-up testing site will remain in operation throughout the winter. Registration is encouraged and can be done by calling (614) 401-5241 or (614) 819-3424. Please bring identification and proof of medical insurance. Those without medical insurance will receive testing free of charge.
This service is helpful for people:
- Who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- With COVID-19 symptoms (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Who are traveling out of state or returning to Ohio
- And who need a test to go back to work
- Please note, symptoms or a doctor’s note are not required to receive a test
This event is in partnership with Clinical Lab Consulting, Lucid Diagnostic Labs, LLC and Franklin County Public Health.
For additional information about the COVID-19 testing, visit https://luciddxlabs.com/ or call Lucid Diagnostic Labs at (614) 254-6031.