Yes, the Hilliard Division of Police provides tours for school-age children and adults. Hilliard residents should fill out a Public Appearance Form and email it to policeinfo@hilliardohio.gov to request a tour. Tours last about an hour and are tailored to the ages of the tour group.

For ages 12 and under, curfew is from dark to dawn unless with a guardian or on a legitimate errand. From ages 13 to 17, the hours are from midnight to 6 a.m. unless with a guardian, on a legitimate errand, or traveling to or from work.

Request an incident report by filling out a public records request form on the Forms and Applications page.

Let us know by calling the non-emergency line of the Hilliard Division of Police (614) 876-7321. If two separate residences report a disturbance, we will investigate the noise complaint.

City code prohibits vehicles from parking on the street for more than 72 hours. The first violation is a minor misdemeanor and subsequent violations within one year are subject to increasing fines and penalties. On-street parking of recreational vehicles is limited to two hours and parking of commercial vehicles is limited to one hour unless for a legitimate service.

Yes. The Hilliard Division of Police has officers and detectives who can speak on a variety of topics with a two-week notice. To request a speaker for an upcoming event or meeting, fill out a Public Appearance Form and email it to policeinfo@hilliardohio.gov.

Yes, however the vehicle owner must consent to the risk of possible damage from the use of the entry equipment. The Hilliard Division of Police will assume no liability if the vehicle is damaged. To request an officer for assistance, call (614) 876-7321.

The Norwich Township Fire Department can gain entry through overhead garage doors. To request assistance, call the Fire Department at (614) 876-7694. The police department can also send an officer to the residence, however, there is no assumption that the officer will force entry.

In a true emergency situation, call 911. If you want to report a crime, accident or have an officer dispatched to your location, call (614) 876-7321. For police records, general questions or assistance, call (614) 876-2429.

Contact the Hilliard Division of Police at (614) 876-7321 or Franklin County Animal Control at (614) 525-3400.

Children under 4 years old OR less than 40 pounds must use a safety seat at all times. Installation for the safety seat must meet the manufacturer’s requirements.

Children under 8 years old must use a booster seat unless the child reaches 4 feet 9 inches or taller. If the shoulder belt crosses near the neck instead of the middle of the chest, your child may need to continue the use of a booster seat beyond the initial age or height requirements.

Children 8 through 15 years old must wear a seat belt at all times.

The dispatcher asks questions so that the responding officers have all the necessary information and fully understand the situation. It’s important for the police to know the situation’s severity, how many officers to send and the priority of the emergency run.

Submit your request for a street closure to the Chief of Police at 5171 Northwest Parkway or email your request to hilliardpolice@hilliardohio.gov. Include your request form, the date and time of the event, a list of addresses impacted, signatures from affected parties and the contact person’s name, address and phone number. There is no fee. Once your request is approved, you will receive the permit by email or mail. For more information call Hilliard 311.

Open burning is prohibited within city limits without a burning permit. For more information, call the Norwich Township Fire Department at (614) 876-7694.

Call the Norwich Township Fire Department at (614) 876-7694 with any questions regarding Knox Boxes or Key Lock Boxes.

No, we do not offer fingerprinting or background checks. The Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation requires that all requests for Ohio civilian background checks be submitted electronically through use of WebCheck or other approved methods. Visit the Ohio Attorney General’s website to find an authorized Webcheck location.

No, you must contact the Bureau of Motor Vehicles at (614) 752-7500.

No, you must contact the Bureau of Motor Vehicles at (614) 752-7500.

If you received a speeding ticket from the Hilliard Division of Police, call the Hilliard Clerk of Courts at (614) 876-7361, ext. 527 or 503, Monday through Thursday between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. In some cases, you will receive the fine amount when you are given the ticket.

No, you can contact AEP Ohio at 1-800-277-2177 for estimated restoration times.

You may obtain a vendor’s license from the Hilliard Division of Police. The application lists the required documents and fee.

You can apply for a dog license through the Franklin County Auditor.

Yes, if it is a non-emergency service request. For emergencies, please call 9-1-1. To learn more about reporting, review our online reporting page.

Yes, The Hilliard Division of Police is committed to providing people of our community with quality law enforcement services and to treating citizens in a manner in which is courteous, helpful, and responsive. We believe our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Cooperation and Professionalism are the basis for community trust and we set high standards for the personal and professional conduct of all our employees. Visit Transparency in Policing for details on submitting compliments and complaints.