Reporting Online Q & A

If your incident is an emergency, call 911. If you would like to talk to a police officer in person, call the non-emergency line at 614-876-7321.

No. If the crime took place outside of the Hilliard Division of Police jurisdiction, please call the appropriate law enforcement agency responsible for that location.

Click here to see if you’re in the jurisdiction. Zoom in to find your street.

A known suspect or lead is when you (or someone else) knows the person who committed the crime, or where to find the person who committed the crime. If you know the license plate number of the vehicle the suspect(s) were in, that is also considered a known suspect or lead.