Taxes Q&A

All Hilliard residents who are 18 and older must file a tax return with the City of Hilliard every year.

Residents can file taxes electronically or use the income tax return form.

The deadline to submit your tax return is April 15, 2019.

For more information or with additional questions, call (614) 876-7361 ext 778 or

Any earned income is taxable. More info can be found at

Retirement income, unemployment income and certain disabilities are not considered taxable incomes. More information can be found at

Hilliard gives credit to taxes paid in other cities up to 2%.

City Hall (3800 Municipal Way)

3800 Municipal Way
Hilliard, Ohio 43026

For income tax, Regional Income Tax Agency. For trash collection, City of Hilliard.


Please contact your employer.

All City of Hilliard streets have signs that are blue. City of Dublin street signs are brown and Columbus street signs are green. You can also view a map that outlines the city limits here.

Contact the Franklin County Auditor’s Office at (614) 525-4663 or access their website at

Please contact the City of Hilliard Finance, Law or Police departments.

This can vary from person to person. Please visit

Trusts in Hilliard are not taxed.