Traffic Enforcement Request

Do you have a traffic concern to share with police? If there are cars speeding through your neighborhood, running a stop sign or committing any other traffic-related violations, our Traffic Safety Unit wants to know.

Submit a Request

To check if your area of concern is within Hilliard Division of Police’s jurisdiction, check this map.

If you need to file a report online, you can do so on our reporting page. You can also make a request for a Vacation House Check.

Contact Us

Hilliard Division of Police
5171 Northwest Parkway
Hilliard, OH 43026

Emergency Call: 9-1-1
24/7 Non-Emergency: 614-876-7321
Police Department Office: 614-334-2140
Community Relations: 614-334-2575
Fax: 614-876-1507