Trash Collection & Bill Pay
We collect residents’ trash, recycling and yard waste every Tuesday, unless it’s a holiday week.
If a holiday falls on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, services will be delayed one day and we’ll collect your materials on Wednesday. If the holiday falls on a Saturday, there will be no change in the scheduled pick-up day.
Follow these tips to make sure we can collect your materials.
- Place containers at the end of your driveway by 7:30 a.m. on the scheduled pick-up day.
- Do not bundle or bag recyclable materials — place them loosely in recycling bins.
- Return plastic grocery bags to grocery stores — do not put them in curbside recycling.
- Check the list of recyclable materials below for other items we can’t collect.
- Put yard waste in brown paper bags or containers clearly marked with yard waste stickers, which are available at 3800 Municipal Way.
- Containers should not weigh more than 50 pounds.
|Glass from food and beverage containers||Plastic grocery bags|
|Steel/tin cans||Window glass|
|Aluminum cans||Glass dishes|
|Newspapers, inserts and magazines||Tires|
|HDPE & PETE plastics (No. 1-7)||Lead acid batteries|
|Brown paper grocery sacks||Large car parts|
|Corrugated cardboards||Hazardous waste|
|Large construction debris|
You can learn more about recycling here.