New stickers at businesses are making it easier for patrons to navigate the Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA) in Old Hilliard.
The DORA runs daily from noon to 9 p.m. Last call for alcohol is 8:30 p.m.
Participating restaurants and bars serve alcoholic beverages in specific cups that allow participants ages 21 and older to enjoy Old Hilliard outdoors with a beverage in-hand.
- Abner’s Casual Dining
- Crooked Can Brewing Company
- Legacy Smokehouse
- Local Cantina
- Makoy Center
- Off Center Patio and Pub
- Old Bag of Nails Pub
- Otie’s Tavern & Grill
- Sexton’s Pizza
- Starliner Diner
- Yabo’s Tacos
Please Do Not:
- Bring Outside Drinks
- Walk with a purchased alcoholic drink in a non-approved DORA cup.
- Take a beverage purchased at one DORA approved establishment into another DORA approved establishment.
- Display inappropriate behavior.
- Purchase a drink at an authorized location and walk around the DORA.
- Drink responsibly and have fun!
Learn more about the DORA and view the map here: https://hilliardohio.gov/dora/