File a Report Online
Online Reporting System
Welcome to the Hilliard Division of Police Online Reporting System. If this is an Emergency, please call 911. Using this online report system allows you to submit a report for specific types of incidents. Please confirm the following to find out if online report filing is right for you.
- Is the incident not an emergency?
- Did this incident occurred within the jurisdiction of the Hilliard Division of Police?
- Are there are no known suspects or leads?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions, please take a look at our online reporting FAQ. A video tutorial of how to file a report online can be viewed here.
Upon completion of this report process, you will:
- See the words: “Your online police report has been submitted”. This shows your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Please note that all cases filed using the Online Reporting System will be reviewed before they are approved. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted. Filing a false police report is a crime under Ohio Revised Code 2921.13.
Please be sure to review the entire list of incidents and definitions on the following page before making a selection. Additionally, residents can use the system to request an officer for Traffic Enforcement, a House Watch, or a Public Appearance.
If your incident is not listed in the category, please call the Hilliard Division of Police at (614)876-7321 to file your report.
If this is an Emergency, please call 911.
Hilliard Division of Police
5171 Northwest Parkway
Hilliard, OH 43026