The Records Commission provides rules for City record retention and disposal, reviews applications for one-time obsolete records disposals, and schedules record retention and dispositions submitted by municipal offices.
- Dave Delande, Finance Director
- David Meadows, City Manager’s Representative
- Kelly Clodfelder, Secretary
- Susan Bogan, Citizen Representative appointed by City Manager
- Phil Hartmann, Chief Legal Officer
The Records Commission meets every six months at the Municipal Building, 3800 Municipal Way. Contact the commission with questions or for more information.
Records PolicyView File