Hilliard residents over the age of 55 can ride the Hilliard Express safely and free of charge to popular destinations.
The rideshare service will pick seniors up from their private homes or living communities and take them to dining, shopping, entertainment, parks, medical facilities and places of worship. Set locations such as specific restaurants and stores are available, but riders may request unique destinations within the city.
All Hilliard Express vehicles are equipped with professional drivers and access for wheelchairs. While on the shuttle, other riders may be picked up. COVID-19 guidelines will be strictly enforced.
Benefits of Riding
- The rides are free.
- Vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
- Drivers are licensed professionals.
- Share rides with your friends to your favorite places around town.
- Sharing rides is good for the environment.
You can schedule a ride three ways:
- Seniors or their families can call (833) SHARE-33 to schedule.
- Seniors or their families can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the button below to go to the web app for scheduling online.
|Rides Available||Hours of Operation||Call in to Schedule|
|Monday - Friday||10 a.m. - 3 p.m.||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 3 p.m.||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.||11 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
Where can you ride?
The Hilliard Express is a safe ride service for anyone 55+ to get to popular destinations around Hilliard. A professional driver will pick you up from any address in Hilliard. Choose from shopping, dining, entertainment, places of worship, or one of our beautiful parks.
Below is a list of available locations. You can also view the map for all available locations.
Looking for more destinations? Request a new location when you call for a ride.