Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA)
Real People. Real Dining. Real Fun.
Enjoy dinner, shopping, entertainment, and even a few adult beverages at the Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA) in Old Hilliard. DORA runs daily from noon to 9 p.m. Last call for alcohol is 8:30 p.m.
Participating restaurants and bars will serve alcoholic beverages in specific cups. These cups will allow participants ages 21 and over to enjoy Old Hilliard with a beverage in-hand.
Please Do Not
- Bring outside drinks.
- Walk with a purchased alcoholic drink in a non-approved DORA cup.
- Take a beverage purchased at one DORA approved establishment into another DORA approved establishment.
- Display inappropriate behavior.
- Purchase a drink at an authorized location and walk around the DORA.
- Drink responsibly and have fun.
- Abner’s Casual Dining
- Crooked Can Brewing Company
- HillGarten (coming soon)
- Legacy Smokehouse
- Local Cantina
- Makoy Center
- Off Center Patio and Pub
- Old Bag of Nails Pub
- Otie’s Tavern & Grill
- Sexton’s Pizza
- Starliner Diner
- Yabo’s Tacos
About Our Cups
Have you heard? Hilliard’s DORA cups are eco-friendly! The City requires every DORA establishment to use clear, disposable cups made of polypropylene or polyethylene.