Vacation House Check

Planning to leave town for a few days? Fill out a vacation house check form to request that officers keep an eye on your home.


To check if your home is within Hilliard Division of Police’s jurisdiction, check this map. House checks can also be filled out in-person at the police station, 5171 Northwest Parkway, Hilliard.

If you need to file a report online, you can do so on our reporting page. You can also make a Traffic Enforcement Request.

Contact Us

Hilliard Division of Police
5171 Northwest Parkway
Hilliard, OH 43026

Emergency Call: 9-1-1
24/7 Non-Emergency: 614-876-7321
Police Department Office: 614-334-2140
Community Relations: 614-334-2575
Fax: 614-876-1507