The judicial arm of Hilliard’s local government, Mayor’s court is administrated by the Mayor and operated by the appointed Clerk of Court. The Mayor appoints a magistrate to hear and determine misdemeanor cases coming within the jurisdiction of the court.
Mayor’s Court members
- Jill VanOrder, Clerk of Court
- Clayton Hoover, Deputy Clerk of Court
- Pattie Morris, Deputy Clerk of Court
- Gregory Peterson, Mayor’s Court Prosecutor
- Dawn Steele, Franklin County’s Hilliard City Prosecutor
Mayor’s Court is held every Wednesday at 8 a.m. in the Hearing Room of the Joint Safety Services Building (5171 Northwest Parkway). Defendant sign-in begins at 7:30 a.m. Please call (614)334-2361 for more information.