The judicial arm of Hilliard’s local government, Mayor’s court is administrated by the mayor and run by the clerk of courts. The court presides over the sentencing of arraignments, trials, motion hearings and collects payments for violations that don’t require a court appearance.
Mayor’s Court members
- Jill VanOrder, Clerk of Courts
- Clayton Hoover, Deputy Clerk of Courts
- Patti Morris, Deputy Clerk of Courts
- Gregory Peterson, Mayor’s Court Prosecutor
- Greg Peterson, Franklin County’s Hilliard City Prosecutor
Mayor’s Court is held every Wednesday in the Hearing Room of the Joint Safety Services Building (5171 Northwest Parkway). Defendant sign-in begins at 7:30 a.m. Contact us with questions or for more information.