Close this search box.

Police Public Records Request

Police Public Records Request

The Police Support Services Bureau is responsible for processing Police Public Records, including incident reports. Law specifically governs what information can be released to the public. To obtain a copy of a releasable report or other Police Public Record, fill out the form below. Records are typically provided via email. Public records requests can also be made over the phone by calling (614) 876-2429 or in person 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week, at 5171 Northwest Parkway, Hilliard.

MM slash DD slash YYYY

A boy diving into water
A boy blowing bubbles

Hilliard is happening! Find out what’s going on with our weekly newsletter.

Click the ‘x’ to opt out.