tax papers stacked beneath a calculator and pen

Filing Income Taxes in Hilliard

Posted February 14, 2022 in Administration by Anna Subler

Tax season has arrived. For those who live in Hilliard, this means that everyone age 18 and older must file Hilliard income-tax forms with the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA) by April 18, 2022. The later date is a result of an Emancipation Holiday in the District of Columbia. 

The exception is for retirees with no earned income.

The City of Hilliard finance department is available to help answer questions. Call (614) 876-7361, extension 778 or visit our webpage. Residents may also contact RITA directly at (866) 721-7482 or by visit