Hilliard’s Human Resources Department provides assistance, support and direction on employee recruitment and compensation, labor relations and collective bargaining, disciplinary and grievance hearings, work rules and policies, citywide safety and training programs as well as employee appraisals and development. The department also oversees regulatory compliance under various federal and state laws.
- United Steel Workers of America, AFL-CIO – 2015-2017 United Steel Workers Agreement
- Maintenance Technicians I
- Maintenance Technicians II
- Fraternal Order of Police, Capital City Lodge #9 – 2014-2016 FOP Capital City Lodge No
- Police Officers
- Fraternal Order of Police, Ohio Labor Council, Inc. – Ohio Labor Council – 2015-2017
Employee BenefitsView PDF